Falmouth Hospital DMR Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1TSL

I've been trying without success to get my 436HP to receive audio from the hospital's DMR system. I do have the DMR upgrade on the unit, I can hear other local DMR activity. I don't consider myself a DMR novice but obviously I am doing something wrong.

Using the HP software, I've added the Falmouth Hospital channels from the database. It appears to be a one frequency system, CC4 with two channels (one of each time slot). I can hear the radio data stream if I listen to the frequency in analog mode so I know the unit can hear the site.

I used the info in the Uniden DMR wiki to setup a DMR search system specific to the hospital, with a color code search on digital at the frequency I'm hearing the data stream, still nothing.

I added a custom DMR one channel system in the HP software with the Falmouth site frequencies, talk groups, color codes and time slots and still nothing.

Obviously, I am overlooking something here. As I mentioned, I can receive the data stream via analog so I know the scanner can hear it.

Any suggestions?

garys

Premium Subscriber
What service type did you use? I think the default is "Custom 1". If you have it set up that way, but don't have Custom 1 enabled, you won't hear anything.

If that's okay, make sure you have all of the Avoids cleared.

K1TSL

I had it down as Hospital and avoids were clear. I'm just at a complete loss. I setup a new favorite list using NSTAR DMR as the template. I can pick up NSTAR without any issues. I updated the frequency and color code. Even created a separate list to do a color code search and pickup any time slot. Hopefully, I can find someone locally who is hearing it and can share their settings.
I would think what's in the database would just work like other DMR services I'm listening to. I suppose it's possible that the hospital has updated or changed radio settings and that info hasn't been updated yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.