Falmouth PD is on 800 Trunk now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturday morning Falmouth PD went from their conventional 800mhz over to 800 trunk system that is being used by most of Cape Cod public safety. About a month ago, the radio tech were checking their ID on the system. Just recently, they were checking Yarmouth PD`s too. I keep all of the IDs if known, so if it happens I will know right away. Falmouth PD 38288, Yarmouth PD 38544, Sandwich PD 38448, Bourne PD 38128 and Barnstable PD is 38096. If anyone else has any info please post for the Cape and Islands.

Junior08

Premium Subscriber
This is NOT a permanent switch for Falmouth PD. They have had problems with their conventional 800MHz channel in the past, and this was/is more of the same. When issues arise they do switch to the trunk talkgroup but I can tell you from experience that this is not a permanent switch. I can also say with confidence that Yarmouth PD was experiencing issues on their 800 MHz channel also, but both have been back on their respective conventional channels of late. Here is a breakdown of what departments operate on the MSP trunk system for normal operations;

Brewster
Chatham
Dennis
Eastham
Harwich
Mashpee
Orleans
Provincetown
Truro
Wellfleet

Status
Not open for further replies.