False Audio Feed Information/Provider

Status
Not open for further replies.

etk1200

The feed provider in California, San Bernardino County, (Yucaipa-system 6&7, system 1) is always online but with no audio, yet he is still recieving the same perks as a real feed provider, there should be some type of monitoring by admin. Isn't there?

He is also not broadcasting system 1....... System 1 is broadcast by "scannerface27".

I broadcast system 6&7 and included is Yucaipa, I want everybody to enjoy the pleasure of listening to our area the proper way.

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
If you wouldnt mind "Report A Problem" with the feed and put what you said here in the report and we will take action. Thanks.

richtidd

Database Admin
The feed provider in California, San Bernardino County, (Yucaipa-system 6&7, system 1) is always online but with no audio, yet he is still recieving the same perks as a real feed provider, there should be some type of monitoring by admin. Isn't there?

He is also not broadcasting system 1....... System 1 is broadcast by "scannerface27".

I broadcast system 6&7 and included is Yucaipa, I want everybody to enjoy the pleasure of listening to our area the proper way.

I got your feed trouble report.
Started working on it today.

Status
Not open for further replies.