Fannin Co. FIRE

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
Just submitted an up-date to the DB, FYI Texas DB Admin; Fannin Co. Fire 155.5725 will NOT be using P-25 modulations. The Frequency is assigned to Zone-3 Ch-1 on Most County Radio's. The Frequency uses a DCS of 023. It seems it is primarly used for Inter-Agency Fire Coordination and Sheriff's Office General BS Chatter. There is a Console at FCSO, but since Dispatchers whine so much, County DOES NOT Dispatch from it. Virtually ALL Fannin Co. Fire Dispatching is run through BONHAM Fire (154.8900 210.7) Including all County VFD's. When a new 911 center is built, The plan is to Put ALL County Fire back on 155.5725 with a dedicated Dispatcher.

af5rn

Finally, a fire chief(s) with common sense! My hat's off to them for using their heads instead of just jumping on board with the cool new system.

rattlerbb01

TX/LA Database Admin
Database Admin
Hey Maxtracker, I also went ahead and put alpha tags for all the frequencies on the Fannin County Page, and finished service tagging as well. I moved the channel numbers to the description field, such as FCFD CH 01, or FCSO 1-01. Take a look through, and anything that needs fixing, post here or submit. You probably have given us one of the most complete county listings on the Texas DB page so far!

SCPD

QRT
I saw it a bit ago, looked Good, (As always) Thanks Rattler.

FYI Fannin Counties Disaster Drill is today, Have not ID'd anything new frequency wise, but they are actually using the new IN-OP channels.

Incident Command (IC) is on 154.9500 in the DPS Command trailer in the lot of Bonham High School (And yes, I took NICE pictures)

Red Cross, Sherman Fire Command and Amateur are in Staging at the Armory (121@56) And E.O.C Non-Public Safety/Gateways/Slow scan/Ect. are coming across on W5RVT 147.0000 100.0 repeater.

I was in the IC this morning, they have a nice set-up. But the TXDPS Mobile Incident Command Trailer really stole the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.