Farmington Marriott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Southtown800

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
i am looking for the freqs for farmington Marriott....if anyone knows please let me know ASAP....i just started working there as security....and i am dying to know the freqs....

thanks

Mick

So far, only found this:

WPQC372
FARMINGTON MARRIOTT HOTEL
15 FARM SPRINGS RD
FARMINGTON
Eligibility
90.35A1 - APPLICANT IS A HOTEL. RADIOS WILL BE USED TO PAGE PERSONNEL.

Southtown800

Banned
i tried 462.7500mhz....and theirs nothing on that channel....we have 3 channels and some command series phones we use to use for paging Room service.....but now we are using EX500's and P1225's and GP300's...unknown the freqs....but we dont use that paging system any longer....so i am trying to think were we would be at for freqs?

vs1988

Do you have any Signalstalker/close call capable scanner? I was gonna suggest bringing it to work and keying up to get the freq.

Southtown800

Banned
no i dont, i wish i did though...or a frequency counter or something like that....if anyone in CT has a Freq counters i could borrow i would gladly make a refundable deposit if anyone is willing to lend one for a day?....

dittrimd

Let me know what type of radios you currently use. I work in East Hartford and can program many types of radios. Motorola, Kenwood and Vertex. I could read one of you current radios and let you know what frequencies you are using.

mark

Southtown800

Banned
we use GP300's and EX500's and P1225's, i know they are UHF, but i am trying to program out another radio soon and i cant get the freqs...how much would you charge for the read out if you could do it?

dittrimd

No charge as long as you get me the radio. I can meet you some where not too far off I-84 in Farmington to pick up and drop off the radio. I can read the Gp300 and the Ex500 for sure as I have both these radios where I work. Not sure about the P1225. I will read the radio, generate a list of all programmed frequncies/PL tones by channel and provide you with a copy of the code plug. Just let me know what you want to do.

Mark

Southtown800

Banned
ok...i work on fridays and saturdays their and work at other sites for US Security during the week, i will let you know ASAP when i get it to read...thanks again...

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.