Fashion handbags on sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

youareright

Hello! welcome to our website; http://www.hot-nike.com
we are a famous manufacturer in China,we manufactur many of famous brands,such as,Louis vuitton,Dior,Chloe,Fendi,Gucci,Prada,Chanel , Burberry etc.The product categories which we manufacture:handbag,wallet,cap,shoe.we have one big factory for ourselves!we do in bag line for many years.We hope can become a good supplier for you!and establish a long-term cooperation relation between us!

MSN: hot-nike@hotmail.com
If you take interested in my products, please contact us.Please believe that the quality and price of my products are very good!look forward to hearing from you!thanks!

scannerpro

OH I"M ON IT RIGHT KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'lll buy 8000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 of those please!

Thank you!

scannerpro

hello,my name,is,bob,i,would,like,to,send,you,some,fashion,bags,thank you,
i jus ot out of sckool so i cant spell dat well!

WouffHong

Proof of a hacked access..

I know SCANNERPRO, who's name is NOT Bob, and despite a few differences we have had, I know he would NEVER have posted this CR@P..

Ergo, although the accounts (complete with post count) the Spammers are ripping off are at risk of banishment, let's hope the real owners of those accounts don't get punished erroneously!

Tom

hello,my name,is,bob,i,would,like,to,send,you,some,fashion,bags,thank you,
i jus ot out of sckool so i cant spell dat well!

AZScanner

Somewhere in this room. Right now, you're very col
I know SCANNERPRO, who's name is NOT Bob, and despite a few differences we have had, I know he would NEVER have posted this CR@P..

Ergo, although the accounts (complete with post count) the Spammers are ripping off are at risk of banishment, let's hope the real owners of those accounts don't get punished erroneously!

Tom

Methinks ScannerPro "Bob" was being facetious. I don't think he was hacked by anyone. :)

And with that - DING! - another post for the count! LOL....

-AZ

MaxMan1986

Tom

I think scannerpro's post was just a joke, it looks like he was poking fun at the atrocious grammar in the original post.

It looks to me like youareright is nothing more than a spammer and I'm sure the mods will deal with it appropriately as soon as they can.

EDIT: AZScanner and I posted pretty much the same thing at the same time. I guess great minds think alike. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.