Fast entry of frequencies BCT15 / UBC800XLT

Status
Not open for further replies.

csialv

Hello friends, I am thinking of buying a BCT15 / UBC800XLT and after much reading the manual, do not know how it can directly enter a frequency, quickly, without having to assign it to a system and a group. Someone commented that there was an option called "Quick Save Group 'and' Quick Save System ', but not in the manual. Can anyone describe the steps needed to change quickly from one frequency to another with numerical keyboard? My intention is to work the air band , Where this functionality is used continually.

Do you know if it works the same way in the European version UBC800XLT?

Thank you very much in advance.

csialv

Thanks, but exist "Quick Save Group" and "Quick Save System"?????????

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
If you HOLD, freq, E it they will be created if they don't already exist. But, that isn't what you said you wanted to do (quickly tune to different frequencies not stored in channels).

csialv

Then, the procedure Hold> Frequency> Hold, tuning the typed frequency without recording in any memory and has nothing to do with Quick Save Group. Ok, now I understand. Thank you very much.

I also assume that the new frequency has the same receive mode and step that would have on display when you press the Hold. Or is chosen according to the band plan?

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
Mode is based on the band plan (which you can edit on the newer BCT15X models, but not on the original BCT15).

Status
Not open for further replies.