Fast-Food Drive-Thru Freqs

Status
Not open for further replies.

al_wilkes

A lot of restaurants in my area have phased out the VHF-LOW/VHF-HI paired frequencies for their drive-thrus. I haven't been able to find the frequency for Hardee's or McDonald's in my area, even searching all bands. So let me know what frequencies are active in your area, and maybe that will give me an idea of where to look. Here's what I have:

457.5125 MHz, 71.9 Hz PL
457.6125 MHz, 71.9 Hz PL
469.0125 MHz, CSQ

Those are used by KFC, Burger King, Krispy Kreme, Wendy's and others.
Thank you,
Albert

edweirdFL

I've seen newer Fast Food headsets that are using the unlicensed 902-928 ISM band. I'm not sure if it's digital and/or spread spectrum or analog.

Ed

al_34

fast-food drive -thru freqs

some of the newest ones are between 920-922 mhz. and sometimes they come in better on wfm mode.

R

Rayjk110

MURS 154.57/6

At least that's what's in one of my MaxTracs in the car

hahah

kb3hfp

Caesar said:
still using the old 467mhz stuff in my area...

Wow. Still using the old 33MHz stuff in MY area. lol

Off the top of my head, a bunch of local fast food places use 33.16, 33.4, and 154.540.

brandon

Database Admin
I only listen to the drive thru when I am waiting in line. Usually I'll run Close Call and see what freq it is or to see why the person in front of me is taking so long to order.

trimmerj

My and my son enjoy listening to Fast Food. I'm tempted to buy a Bull Horn to heckle the customers about their excessive orders.

grem467

Its not just the customers, alot of the headsets have a "private" mode where the employees can talk to each other, i have heard very choice talk on these.

16b

Premium Subscriber
The Tim Hortons stores around here used to use 902.300/926.450 or something like that. The employees could communicate with each other on them and I recall hearing some very interesting comments, particularly relating to customers that they didn't appreciate.

ROY_PICKETT said:
I don't do it myself either..What other people eat don't interest me ...

It's not necessarily what the customers are ordering that people are interested in listening to. That would get rather boring pretty quick. What is quite entertaining is the intercom between employees. Those particular channels can be extremely enlightening/disturbing/entertaining. Those who have done enough monitoring of those intercom channels could tell you stories.....

tonsoffun

Senior Moderator
Premium Subscriber
I've even heard the Tim Hortons conversions get X-rated, its pretty entertaining after 8:00 haha. They use the 464MHZ up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.