DSDPlus Fastlane DSD+ 2.256

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan_M

Premium Subscriber
Is anyone having the same problem that I am with this line.
Initiating TCP connection to 127.0.0.1:20001...
TCP connect error = 10061
[No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it]

If anyone has a fix please share it with group.
Thanks
Dan

Attachments

• DSD-TCP_Conn.png
    DSD-TCP_Conn.png
    86.6 KB · Views: 51

Dan_M

Premium Subscriber
or this

Initiating TCP connection to 127.0.0.1:20002...

a417

U+0000
He's got a second command shell window open behind that one, but without seeing if he's running FMPx as @slicerwizard said, we can't tell if that's the source / issue.

bharvey2

I just started using DSDPlus Fastlane and encountered the same problem. I was only using one SDR receiver/dongle. Thinking it was a firewall issue, I messed with the firewall settings and even opened everything up temporarily but still no success. On a whim, I plugged in another SDR dongle and it worked. No more TCP connect error. I had a fair amount of decoding errors but I'm sure that is a signal strength issue as only one dongle was connected to a decent antenna. I suspect there may be some setting that governs the number of dongles being used but I haven't found it yet nor have I had time to ask about it.

AB9NN

Premium Subscriber
Is anyone having the same problem that I am with this line.
Initiating TCP connection to 127.0.0.1:20001...

If anyone has a fix please share it with group.
Thanks
Dan
I had a similar issue. Mine turned out to be virus prevention software issue. I changed vendors. To test for this, disable your virus security software and firewall for a moment while it tries the connection again. If it connects you have located the problem. If not it could be another issue. Good luck. These can be frustrating and take time to resolve.

cg

Premium Subscriber
Are you using FMP24 or something different like SDR# to control the SDR?

jje64

I am experiencing the same issue with 2.256 . I am running Win7. The last time I used DSD+ on this laptop was a few months ago with 2.186. All worked fine at that time. I upgraded to 2.256 and I get the TCP error. I am using FMP24 with an RTL SDR dongle. I disabled my Win firewall and my Virus protection. But that has not alleviated the issue.

a417

U+0000
please post the commands you are using to run FMP24 & DSD+, as well as their relevant outputs to see what is going on.

cg

Premium Subscriber
What is your FMP24 version? You may have missed the update to that if you skipped updates.

I am experiencing the same issue with 2.256 . I am running Win7. The last time I used DSD+ on this laptop was a few months ago with 2.186. All worked fine at that time. I upgraded to 2.256 and I get the TCP error. I am using FMP24 with an RTL SDR dongle. I disabled my Win firewall and my Virus protection. But that has not alleviated the issue.

istamov

Premium Subscriber
You need DSDPlus v2.246, as it contains updated FMP24 files. It can be downloaded from the link below, just replace "xxxxxxxxxx" with your hash from your last e-mail, or you can write to <dsdplusfastlane@gmail.com> and request the full update package, they are pretty responsive.

jje64

I am actually now reloading DSD+ 101, all the drivers and will systematically update through the releases to see if the issue occurs. My thoughts were the same that I may have missed an update. Will advise on results

Thanks

cg

Premium Subscriber
If you downloaded every release, you can do that. Someone had posted a list of the latest file versions but not sure where that was.

jje64

This is my progress so far. I have loaded every release from 2.84 to 2.176 and verified all has worked correctly in each release by first running FMP24.bat
(FMP24 -i1 -o20001 -P1.0 -f770.80625.0)

and then CC.bat
(DSDPlus -rc -i20001 -v3 -wsl400.2 -wss100.200 -wel0.1 -wcl0.445 -wes400.520 >>CC.log)

The indication is the the IP connection is established (running on a single machine to loop back address 127.0.0.1). The pgm starts to decode data.

When I get to 2.176 where 1R trunking is first introduced and I attempt to run 1R trunking

DSDPlus -r1 -e -T -E -Pwav -i20001 >>1R-log.txt

I get the error that the connection is refused TCP error = 10061. This is the correct error for a connection refusal. So this used to work on this same laptop with up to version 2.186. BUT I have not used it in quite a while and there have been several Win 7 updates. Maybe something there broke 1R trunking? I would expect if that were the case others would have noticed it long before me. Is there something else I have forgotten or missed? I will keep investigating but wanted to post results so far in case someone has some insight

cg

Premium Subscriber
You are not using the latest versions. Here are the versions for the main programs. Not sure about any changes to .dll files
2.256 - DSDPlus
2.65 - FMP24
2.36 - FMPA
1.13 - FMPP

Status
Not open for further replies.