DSDPlus Fastlane No Audio, Kinda?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remington12G

GØT AES?
I just got DSD+ Fastlane and recently went through the setup process with a buddy of mine who has the same setup and receives audio with no issues. Here are my computer specs. Any recommendations on why I get garbled audio?

AMD A8-7410 APU with AMD Radeon R5
12.0 GB DDR4 Ram
1 TB Hardrive
64 Bit operating system
Windows 10

Kazzaw

Database Admin
Are you trying to follow an encrypted signal? Can you post a screenshot of your FMP and DSDPlus window?

Sometimes you will also receive garbled audio if your signal is not good

Remington12G

GØT AES?
Are you trying to follow an encrypted signal? Can you post a screenshot of your FMP and DSDPlus window?

Sometimes you will also receive garbled audio if your signal is not good
Not trying to track encrypted. I also tried tracking a DMR Con+ system and had no luck, same horrible audio. This is my local P25 system I am currently on.

Kazzaw

Database Admin
Please post a screenshot so we can assist you in troubleshooting. Its not the specs of your computer, I run DSDPlus fine on much much older slower hardware

Remington12G

GØT AES?
Please post a screenshot so we can assist you in troubleshooting. Its not the specs of your computer, I run DSDPlus fine on much much older slower hardware
It won't let me post a picture, says to large for the server.

Kazzaw

Database Admin
There's a couple of encrypted transmissions there, however if those aren't the ones you are talking about garbled then I'm not sure what else your problem could be. You can adjust your gain down a little further and see if it clears up

Remington12G

GØT AES?
I've got gain down to 8.7. My Unication G4 picks up fine but that's for obvious reasons. I appreciate your help if anyone else has any suggestions that would be great.

Edit: Correct not talking about the encrypted

Status
Not open for further replies.