Fatal Shooting in Ames

Status
Not open for further replies.

n2mdk

Happened about an hour ago, at the Casey's on Lincoln Way.
Appears it was related to a robbery at the store.
This really get more major suspect on bicycle leaves Ames going East is confronted by Nevada officer in car, shoots officer and takes his car.
Story County pursues the suspect just outside Colo, suspect refuses to get out of the car.
Suspect ends the incident when he takes his own life.

Initial story on incident http://www.midiowanews.com/site/tab1.cfm?newsid=19874090&BRD=2700&PAG=461&dept_id=630127&rfi=6

Seems it wasn't a robbery but most likely a domestic related incident.

Last edited:

mikeydcg2003

Good to know. Been in vegas all week just got home tonite. Trying to get caught up on what i missed. I unfortunatly did not take my scanner with me to vegas for fear of it getting stolen or taken.

JLM7424

would not worry so much on theft of a scanner in vegas , if you have a 396t , i have a really good file setup all programmed out from some guys that live their . I used to truck through their lett me know if you want it you can always disect it with butels arc396 software demo

mikeydcg2003

I did see a lot of activity in progress walking down the streets sat night. There was a big fight @ the mgm and the cops were walking down the street shining flashlights in cars looking for illegal immagrants and Alcohol and drugs. One of the fighters was from mexico so there were a lot of out of tonwers that should of not have been in town

Status
Not open for further replies.