Fatals

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
So far this holiday weekend.

1. Eagle County rafting accident earlier today.

2. Also CO-82 Independance Pass on a fatality (believe the road just opened Wednesday or Thursday).

3. Adams County fatal auto vs ped, as posted

4. E-470 at Gartrell but med report did not sound too bad, and remember one fractured bone meets CSP criteria to call it SBI.

5. The 11 y/o girl who drown at Lake Loveland yesterday afternoon has been removed from life support at Children's.

6. Colo Springs: Apt complex 1400 Michelle Ct on a fatal accident in the parking lot.

7. Lakewood: 1422 Depew party gone bad with 2 males shot, one fatal onscene and one to SAC.

Jim<

Last edited:

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Another, as paged

Larimer County: Honholtz Lake on CR 103 near the Wyoming Border. 2 ATV accidents. 1 male code black after rollover ATV, 8 Y/O with head injuries & 3rd female with chest injuries. No local FD's resonding. PVH MED4, USFS, LCSO E38, L/G 911 all responding with greater than 90 minutes response time. Also a 2nd chopper from Denver being placed on AB SB. Medbow NF possibly sending someone as well; 155.130 154.385 155.340 169.175 164.150

Jim<

Last edited:

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
another, As Paged

Careflight inbound St Marys Grand Junction with a 2 y/o CPR in-progress after a drowning at least 10 mins underwater and CPR has been ongoing now almost an hour.

Jim<

M

mpg0515

jimmnn said:
Larimer County: Honholtz Lake on CR 103 near the Wyoming Border. 2 ATV accidents. 1 male code black after rollover ATV, 8 Y/O with head injuries & 3rd female with chest injuries. No local FD's resonding. PVH MED4, USFS, LCSO E38, L/G 911 all responding with greater than 90 minutes response time. Also a 2nd chopper from Denver being placed on AB SB. Medbow NF possibly sending someone as well; 155.130 154.385 155.340 169.175 164.150

Jim<

That is about the last place in Larimer County that I would want to be if an accident occured.... Edward 38 patrols the area of Red Feather Lakes (I believe) but even then, still a long waited response time.

Also, Jim, what is 164.150? I know that it is a federal frequecy, but don't know what it is or heard it used

M

mpg0515

mpg0515 said:
That is about the last place in Larimer County that I would want to be if an accident occured.... Edward 38 patrols the area of Red Feather Lakes (I believe) but even then, still a long waited response time.

Also, Jim, what is 164.150? I know that it is a federal frequecy, but don't know what it is or heard it used

Just thought I would add, I heard CSP 3C1 onscene asking "Larimer 900" on LCSD-2 what the ETA of the corornor was. Is that even in CSP's area? That is a long way out for a state trooper to be, but who knows, maybe he was in the Red Feather area too? edit: I guess he could have been way up North on Hwy 287 and cut West from there. CR103 is not to far West of 287.

Last edited:

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
mpg0515 said:

Park Service for MedBow (Wyoming)

Jim<

MikeyB

mpg0515 said:

What is Edward 38?

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
MikeyB said:
What is Edward 38?

Larimer County Edward 38, is an LCSO deputy that normally patrols the Red Feather Lakes area. They tried for a long time to get Red Feather FD to go and they refused then tried to get Laramie Fire/EMS to go and they said they would not cross state lines, even though they go to Walden all the time mutual aid. Then when the updated reported was 4 patients, 1 black, 2 reds and a green Laramie Fire responded (they were closest anyways) along with PVH med unit, Larimer County Coroner and E-38 along with Park Service units from both Wyoming and Colorado and Air Life 911 transported the child to PVH, 2nd chopper was cancelled.

Jim<

M

mpg0515

jimmnn said:
Larimer County Edward 38, is an LCSO deputy that normally patrols the Red Feather Lakes area. They tried for a long time to get Red Feather FD to go and they refused then tried to get Laramie Fire/EMS to go and they said they would not cross state lines, even though they go to Walden all the time mutual aid. Then when the updated reported was 4 patients, 1 black, 2 reds and a green Laramie Fire responded (they were closest anyways) along with PVH med unit, Larimer County Coroner and E-38 along with Park Service units from both Wyoming and Colorado and Air Life 911 transported the child to PVH, 2nd chopper was cancelled.

Jim<

Wow, I guess I'll say it again, that is the last place I would want to be in an accident.....

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
7th and White in Grand Junction fatal accident involving a stolen vehicle.

Jim<

funcritter

jimmnn said:
3. Adams County fatal auto vs ped, as posted
Jim<

So they completely ignored the police chase/accident that led to this fatality all together. I did hear them mention that the suspect was still loose.

I'm sure they swept this under the rug about the accident in the first place to protect the Sheriff involved.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
funcritter said:
So they completely ignored the police chase/accident that led to this fatality all together. I did hear them mention that the suspect was still loose.

I'm sure they swept this under the rug about the accident in the first place to protect the Sheriff involved.

This call began as a pursuit?

ADAMS COUNTY, Colo. Police are looking for a driver who hit and killed a pedestrian.

It happened before midnight Friday at 70th Avenue and Pecos Street in Adams County.

The driver left the scene.

The victim is a 43-year-old Gary Vigil from Commerce City. Vigil was apparently walking across the northbound traffic lanes of Pecos when the accident occurred.

Investigators do not have a description of the vehicle or the driver.

Troopers are asking anyone who witnessed the incident to give them a call.

Status
Not open for further replies.