Favorite list issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

ELITEscanner

I just purchased the SDS100 scanner. I created a favorites list that includes feeds from NJICS, Morris Co and Essex Co. I set scanner to only scan this list. It used to scan all the feeds; but, now, it is only scanning Morris Co feeds (2 departments). I have deleted and rewritten the list from Sentinel to scanner 4-5 times and it is doing the same thing. When I upload the scanner into Sentinel...all of the feeds are there.
Any ideas?

GeekNJ

I have a 436 and not the SDS100 but maybe some of these are worth checking:
- The services you want are enabled? Even if you added them to the fav list, the service needs to be enabled
- check location control is off in the fav list. If it is on, you need to specify your location and each entry in the fav list needs an assigned location or it will be skipped.

Could be more but if the above doesn't improve things, I'd suggest posting in the Uniden forum for more responses with your description and what you tried already so you don't get duplicate suggestions.

Markscan

Premium Subscriber
Did you assign quick keys to any of your favorites lists? If so, are they enabled?

tvengr

Well Known Member
In the profile, the applicable service types must be enabled and both Download and Monitor must be on for the favorites lists you write to the scanner.

Status
Not open for further replies.