Favorites adding freq

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkenny53

While MAC nimrods are taking space and time under the software section, I will post this question. Is there a way to add channels/ freq, what ever they call it now to the same system. I'm in los angeles so there is tons of fun here. I make a fav list for LA CO fire, but I want to add Foresrty air freq in that group, but when I do and amend favorite it makes a new FL for it. Beside making a dummy and them copy and paste info over, is there another way to do it?

phask

Premium Subscriber
While MAC nimrods are taking space and time under the software section, I will post this question. Is there a way to add channels/ freq, what ever they call it now to the same system. I'm in los angeles so there is tons of fun here. I make a fav list for LA CO fire, but I want to add Foresrty air freq in that group, but when I do and amend favorite it makes a new FL for it. Beside making a dummy and them copy and paste info over, is there another way to do it?

To answer your question "Is there a way to add channels/ freq, what ever they call it now to the same system." the answer is Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.