SDS100/SDS200: Favorites List not scanning

Status
Not open for further replies.

kf6nfd

New to Uniden but not to scanning. I have 9 favorite lists 6 scan OK 2 say nothing to scan and 1 seems to hang on one frequency. It did it once before (scanner is only a week old) and I deleted and rebuilt the favorite list entry and it seemed to fix it. Any thoughts on where to look? 2 are mainly conventional and one is trunked all were created using sentinel.
Haven't done anything with quick keys yet just pressing menu and selecting which favorites to monitor
Also when ever updating confirming I should select Erase Favorites list on scanner everytime I update a list using sentinel?
Not sure if RR will let me attach it but will try and attach the profile that since it is multiple files I zipped it. In case anyone would be kind enough to take a look at it

Thanks

Craig

Attachments

• craig2.zip
    2.5 KB · Views: 7

RBMTS

Do you have the proper services turned on for those two favorite lists? Are the list themselves marked as “On” in the lists of the various selections when looking at the main menu in the scanner?

kf6nfd

That is exactly what it was, All of the needed service types were not checked. I went through the different favorites and made sure I had all of the needed service types checked. Problem solved.

Thanks
Craig
Don't hate me for asking if I specifically selected the channel to be added into my favorites list why would I need the service type checked?

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
If you were to look at the stickies at the top of the Uniden section, you'll see one with "Nothing to Scan". I imagine if you were to look at that, you'll get a good idea of what is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.