Favorites list on BCD436HP

Status
Not open for further replies.

102Whisenant

Premium Subscriber
Is there anyway to set up multiple favorites lists and set them up to scan a county with a mix of conventional and trunked. For example I want favorites list 1 to scan County A, then favorites list 2 to scan County B and so on?

royldean

assign quick key numbers to each favorite list. Turn on those favorite lists in "select lists to monitor". Then, while the scanner is doing it's thing, push the number followed by "yes" to toggle the list on or off.

marksmith

Is there anyway to set up multiple favorites lists and set them up to scan a county with a mix of conventional and trunked. For example I want favorites list 1 to scan County A, then favorites list 2 to scan County B and so on?
You can set up a favorites list to do anything that you can think of. If you can dream it up, you can create it in a favorites list.

And you don't need to use quick keys to do it. I assign quick keys to stuff in favorites lists, and activate them all, only so I can use the menu to toggle them on and off. If you want to set up a favorites list and want to monitor everything in that list, however you have dreamt it up, then quick keys are not needed.

Mark
WS1095/536/436/996P2/HP1e/HP2e/996XT/325P2/396XT/PRO668/PSR800/PRO652

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
As noted above, Quick Keys (Favorites List, System and Departments) are not mandatory. However they can be pretty helpful to turn certain "things" on/orr quickly.

To help me remember how I have assigned quick keys, I include the number in the name of the FL/System/Department.

For example a department called "Fire" with a department QK of 1 in the "MetroSafe" system with a system QK of 0 in the "Jefferson County" Favorites List (FL QK of 2) ends up being:

F2 Jefferson County
S0 MetroSafe
D1 Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.