Favourites List not showing in radio SDS100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melv7956

Ive just created a new favourites list, the way I normally do in Sentinel, written it to the scanner but when I select scan selection/select lists to monitor the new system is not showing. Ive tried a few times, I doubt it';s a quick key issue as I've never assigned quick keys to any of my other systems as to be honest the amount of quick keys this radio has I don't understand them so don't bother. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong or is there a limit on favourites lists yoiu can have, I currently have 15?

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Ive just created a new favourites list, the way I normally do in Sentinel, written it to the scanner but when I select scan selection/select lists to monitor the new system is not showing. Ive tried a few times, I doubt it';s a quick key issue as I've never assigned quick keys to any of my other systems as to be honest the amount of quick keys this radio has I don't understand them so don't bother. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong or is there a limit on favourites lists yoiu can have, I currently have 15?

In Sentinel, look at your favorites in the profile editor. Make sure "monitor", and "download" are both set to "on" before writing to the scanner. Also, be sure the appropriate service types are enabled.

mc48

Premium Subscriber
Right click on the new list to verify you have it set on, to actually download that list.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
The maximum number of Favorites lists is 256, so you aren't even in waving distance of that.

As others have already noted, check your Profile and make sure that your new list is set to be downloaded to the scanner. If you also want it enabled, so that it is being scanned when you boot the scanner up, also tag the Monitor selection for the list as Yes.

nessnet

Premium Subscriber
Suggestion....
Learn how to use quick keys - if you have favorite lists, quick keys is by far the easiest way to manage them.

Melv7956

In Sentinel, look at your favorites in the profile editor. Make sure "monitor", and "download" are both set to "on" before writing to the scanner. Also, be sure the appropriate service types are enabled.

Download was selected but monitor wasn't and now i've adjusted that it's all working thanks. Some of my other favourites are not selected to monitor but still show up. Strange but thanks for all the replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.