Fayette Alabama Feed Ending

Status
Not open for further replies.

cornbread33

I have ran Fayette Live for almost 3 years now , I regret to inform all of you that I am going to stop providing this service.

Tonight we had some LEO'S go to make an arrest and when they arrived the subject had 3 different people text messege him saying that the law was on their way that he better get out of there. This gave the subject time to run or either ambush them.

Most all of the Law Enforcement in this County are my Friends and I in no way want to be Responsible for getting them Hurt.

Another Issue that has been brought to my attention is all the lil "crack" dealers in the Housing Projects are listening to my live feed on their Cell phones so they always know when the police is in the area and I do not condone breaking the Law and I am not going to aid them in the sale of illegal drugs, so with that said I am going to discontinue the live Feed around Noon on Wed.

If you are reading this and you want to continue to listen to whats going on around here I suggest buying a Scanner because if one of my LEO friends gets hurt because of my broadcast I couldn't live with myself , thanks and have a good week . ALAN MILLER

fredva

Feed Provider
Many law enforcement agencies DO NOT normally broadcast over the radio who they are going to serve an arrest warrant on beforehand. They use other means to coordinate the arrest.

As far as the drug dealers listening or police responding to an emergency when there's no time to make a phone call or meet face-to-face with other officers, then that's a different story.

BearMan54

Many law enforcement agencies DO NOT normally broadcast over the radio who they are going to serve an arrest warrant on beforehand. They use other means to coordinate the arrest.

As far as the drug dealers listening or police responding to an emergency when there's no time to make a phone call or meet face-to-face with other officers, then that's a different story.

No agency EVER tells where they are out on a drug search.... NEVER....!

No agency EVER tells where they are out on a drug search.... NEVER....!

I have to disagree. Just yesterday, I was listening to the local city police on the new digital system and they had an apartment under surveillance for about 4 hours. They were talking back and forth like it was nothing and no one could hear them. One officer stated that they know the person who they were looking for with over 10 warrants, has been known to have a scanner with him. Another officer stated, and I quote: "With this new system, it will be a while before they figure it out and can listen to us." I had to sit back and laugh because here I sat at my computer, listening to them say that. I wish I had been in the area at the time they said that, because I would have walked up to one of the officers cars, knocked on the window and when they opened it, I would have whispered: "More people are listening than you think to this new digital system." I wanted to do it just to see their reaction.

So yes, some agencies do tell when they are going to serve warrants, and others even openly, and in the clear, broadcast all information about their surveillance operation to serve those warrants.

I am not trying to be a butthead about it, but I just wanted to correct your statement that they NEVER tell.

I have ran Fayette Live for almost 3 years now , I regret to inform all of you that I am going to stop providing this service.

Tonight we had some LEO'S go to make an arrest and when they arrived the subject had 3 different people text messege him saying that the law was on their way that he better get out of there. This gave the subject time to run or either ambush them.

Most all of the Law Enforcement in this County are my Friends and I in no way want to be Responsible for getting them Hurt.

Another Issue that has been brought to my attention is all the lil "crack" dealers in the Housing Projects are listening to my live feed on their Cell phones so they always know when the police is in the area and I do not condone breaking the Law and I am not going to aid them in the sale of illegal drugs, so with that said I am going to discontinue the live Feed around Noon on Wed.

If you are reading this and you want to continue to listen to whats going on around here I suggest buying a Scanner because if one of my LEO friends gets hurt because of my broadcast I couldn't live with myself , thanks and have a good week . ALAN MILLER

I just want to thank you for considering the officers safety once you were aware that people were using your feed against them. Kudos and MUCH, MUCH respect from me good sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.