Fayette County, Kentucky / WIN97

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kdarmy

Help please..The channels I need to download into my scanner for Fayette County, Kentucky police are not there...only UK police are listed...is this a problem with the WIN97 software? or is it RR does not have them uploaded ready for download?

I am accessing the channels for import from the WIN97 software...but the Fayette County, Kentucky police are nowhere to be found??

Thanks for any / all help.

Keith

KR4BD

I live in Fayette County. However, I program all my scanners manually. The list of all Fayette County Services is found on the RR Database (link below). Most all services are conventional and still on FM. An exception is the Fire Department which is on the Mega EDACS system which also includes MOST of the UK Frequencies.

Fayette County, Kentucky (KY) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

The State Police are Conventional P-25 Digital. Their frequencies are available on the RR Databases.

There are many on here that use various computer programs to load up their scanners. Maybe someone will be able to help you figure out your program, however, all the frequencies are easily found in the Database. By the way, I am MAINLY using these scanners most of the time:

Radio Shack Pro-106 for P-25 State Police, Kentucky Utilities and Columbia Gas
Radio Shack Pro-97, Pro-92 and Pro-94 for local EDACS (Fire Department, UK, etc.)
Uniden BC-200XLT (Old Scanner!) for Lexington PD and Fayette Co Sheriff, Railroads (All Conventional FM)

Status
Not open for further replies.