fbi activity 170.625 p 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

CqDx

Number of FBI frequencies come alive everyday, no need to make a thread just about it.

rma0100

Fbi simulcast frequencies

Here in TN I am also hearing extensive traffic on the following frequencies, all with the same NAC 864:

170.625 Very strong P-25 Enc full time
170.125 NAC 864 Commonally used by FBI A/C very strong P-25 Enc full time
170.8125 full quieting same NAC P-25 Enc full time
171.5875 weakest of them all but same NAC P-25 Enc full time

They are all coming up at the same exact time. I am watching them on a Rohde & Schwarz FSEA 20 Spectrum Analyzer. For a while I thought it had something to do with the manhunt for those siblings out of Florida but I guess not because they have been captured and the activity is ongoing on all these frequencies daily. Almost non stop. They have never been in the clear.

Also, 163.8125 was coming up with them for a while (same NAC) but that carrier has disappeared now. I assume that the closest rtepeater to me is the 170.625 because it's signal strength is approximately -40 dBm about twice the level of the others. The 171.5875 is the weakest of them all. With my setup I can hear VHF repeater signal from about 150 miles away. Using the Spectrum Analyzer I have also tried to determine the inputs but nothing showing up.

Anyone that has verified inputs to the above repeaters please let me know and I'll see if I can pick them up.

ecps92

This thread is for NY, your best to post in a.) the TN forum or [NOT BOTH] b.) the Federal forum

Here in TN I am also hearing extensive traffic on the following frequencies, all with the same NAC 864:

170.625 Very strong P-25 Enc full time
170.125 NAC 864 Commonally used by FBI A/C very strong P-25 Enc full time
170.8125 full quieting same NAC P-25 Enc full time
171.5875 weakest of them all but same NAC P-25 Enc full time

They are all coming up at the same exact time. I am watching them on a Rohde & Schwarz FSEA 20 Spectrum Analyzer. For a while I thought it had something to do with the manhunt for those siblings out of Florida but I guess not because they have been captured and the activity is ongoing on all these frequencies daily. Almost non stop. They have never been in the clear.

Also, 163.8125 was coming up with them for a while (same NAC) but that carrier has disappeared now. I assume that the closest rtepeater to me is the 170.625 because it's signal strength is approximately -40 dBm about twice the level of the others. The 171.5875 is the weakest of them all. With my setup I can hear VHF repeater signal from about 150 miles away. Using the Spectrum Analyzer I have also tried to determine the inputs but nothing showing up.

Anyone that has verified inputs to the above repeaters please let me know and I'll see if I can pick them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.