FBI Earphones

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
Hey All,

This is my first post and i have a question. Do you know of a store in Ohio that sells the FBI style earpiece. They are clear and just go in one ear. News anchors have them too.

Thanks

khoelldobler

Premium Subscriber
now residing in Ocala, Florida since 1999
maybe this info will help you

Hey All,

This is my first post and i have a question. Do you know of a store in Ohio that sells the FBI style earpiece. They are clear and just go in one ear. News anchors have them too.

Thanks

Here is a link for an ebay listed sale item, it might help you out. If buying one, be sure to check to see which mm diameter size plug-in connection is right for your listening needs. 2.5mm Listen Only Acoustic Tube Earpiece coiled New FBI - eBay (item 200360722460 end time Mar-04-10 16:56:01 PST)

there are basically 2 sizes... 2.5 mm and 3.5 mm when it comes to the correct fitting jack connector that plugs into your radio or listening device. I own a few of both sizes... some are for my Motorola 2 way portable radios and others I use for my Pro-106 scanner. They are relitivly low cost, around 10 to 20 bucks on ebay, which is where I purchased the majority of the ones I currently own. They work well, and look cool. Good luck to you, I hope this info helped you, and enjoy this RadioReference site my friend !

Kevin

ps, keep posting if you need help... there are no dumb questions here, and many members will be glad to assist you when they can.

Squad10

Don't know of a store in Ohio, but if you are looking for a quality earphone kit that will last for years, you may want to consider:

Otto Engineering

Otto has been the audio accessory OEM to major radio manufacturers for years.

If you are looking for cheap, Ebay is probably your best bet.

SCPD

QRT
Thanks everybody for all of the responses. Also andyishere can you send me the link to it?

Thanks

atf58

where did you find the headphones on Radio shacks website? that is something that i have been looking for for a long time could you help me find it?

Status
Not open for further replies.