FCC database search question...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking up freqs. on the FCC database, and was wondering if anyone knows how to isolate just the PS/PW services? Their drop down list has things like amature, aviation, microwave etc, but there isn't a PS or PW filter in that list. I'm not sure if I'm doing somethign wrong or for some reason they just dont offer a filter for PS/PW. I'm not interested in business, ag, anything like that so it's make for a lot of sorting for a few freqs.

Also does anyone know if there is a way that you can download the freq. list off the FCC? I thought I came across a link a couple weeks ago, but now I can't find it anywhere. So not sure if I was on a different page or just a figment of my imagination.

Thanks all.

Jim41

I was looking up freqs. on the FCC database, and was wondering if anyone knows how to isolate just the PS/PW services? Their drop down list has things like amature, aviation, microwave etc, but there isn't a PS or PW filter in that list. I'm not sure if I'm doing somethign wrong or for some reason they just dont offer a filter for PS/PW. I'm not interested in business, ag, anything like that so it's make for a lot of sorting for a few freqs.

Also does anyone know if there is a way that you can download the freq. list off the FCC? I thought I came across a link a couple weeks ago, but now I can't find it anywhere. So not sure if I was on a different page or just a figment of my imagination.

Thanks all.

Visit the FCC website at the following URL
License Search - Advanced License Search
Search for stations in the following Service Groups: GE, GF, GP, PW, YE, YF, YP, YW
Search either for your State, or your State and locality.

Jim41

Status
Not open for further replies.