FCC database sites down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ88

Probably a dumb question but I thought I'd give it a shot anyway. Does anyone know what's going on with the FCC Database sites? I've been trying to do a geographical search for the past few days on both the Advanced License Search and Site Frequency Query sites and after I enter my information the page never moves. Then, this morning, I attempted to search by licensee for a few municipalites in New Jersey that I know have licensed frequencies and got "no matches found". I then entered a couple of their frequencies just to see if I could get any results/to see if the site was working and again "no matches found". I've been using it for a long time, so I know it's not something I'm doing wrong.

Highpockets

Probably a dumb question but I thought I'd give it a shot anyway. Does anyone know what's going on with the FCC Database sites? I've been trying to do a geographical search for the past few days on both the Advanced License Search and Site Frequency Query sites and after I enter my information the page never moves. Then, this morning, I attempted to search by licensee for a few municipalites in New Jersey that I know have licensed frequencies and got "no matches found". I then entered a couple of their frequencies just to see if I could get any results/to see if the site was working and again "no matches found". I've been using it for a long time, so I know it's not something I'm doing wrong.

Try the fcc lookup in the Database section here, it's working.

Highpockets

Doh! Of course. I've used it before but never gave it a thought this time. Please pardon my stupidity. Thank you highpockets.

I finally gave up on the fcc site, and use the one here, I have better luck, actually it seems to work faster. Hope you found what you were looking for. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.