FCC database

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was not sure where to post this, but here goes. Could somebody please tell me how to get to the fcc database so that I can search for a new vhf high freq in caldwell parish la.

nd5y

or

or scroll down to Search FCC Data on the main RR db page

or use the Search tab on the LA db page

RBMTS

Well that is a different situation then. Are you just wanting to know all new licenses for Caldwell Parish or do you have a specific company or user that you are trying to find?

Well that is a different situation then. Are you just wanting to know all new licenses for Caldwell Parish or do you have a specific company or user that you are trying to find?
I spoke to the Fire Chief and he said that they are not using 700, but they are using vhf high possibly between 155 &156 mhz. He said that they are using a new frequency instead of the old one which I believe was 155.925 mhz.

cmjonesinc

Premium Subscriber
Doing a license search here on RR and looking through the last 250 new grants, I'm not seeing anything in the vhf band myself.

Doing a license search here on RR and looking through the last 250 new grants, I'm not seeing anything in the vhf band myself.
Well, maybe he gave me the run around. Come to think of it they maybe on 700. I will look up all of the old analog freq. And try them out or I could call CPSO non-emer number and ask very nicely for the info.

cmjonesinc

Premium Subscriber
To add to my last comment, I searched for all part 90 licenses in the 71415, 71418, 71435, and 71441 zip codes and came up with absolutely nothing that has been recently granted, or anything fire related that is even remotely new (on VHF). Your best bet now may be to just do a band search and let it roll.

wtp

fire321fighter198, i have sent some personal messages to you on a couple of subjects.
look at the top right of this page for the envelope.

waterbwuk

Feed Provider
Your other post said Mangham Fire, but the title said Caldwell Parish. Mangham is in Richland Parish.. Are you still looking for Mangham Fire?

Here are some frequencies to check if so:

Status
Not open for further replies.