FCC Enforcement Atlanta

Status
Not open for further replies.

LarrySC

I have filed a complaint about serious RFI here in Greenville SC from 2 to 15 mHz. Their reply was "whitewash". I am putting together a video of service monitor and receiver data. I can only locate one FCC name in Atlanta, Fred Broce. I cannot locate address for the enforcement div. Any help appreicated on a phone # and how to get this package to the proper auth's. Email direct to larryscan@charter.net Thanking you in advance. Larry

Jacob

Larry, I used to live the metro Atlanta area. There used to be may still be a FCC monitoring stations in Powder Springs GA. I hope this helps.

jake WD4EHW

LarrySC

Thanks for replys. The FCC website is almost useless. Tried several Yellow Page sites with no luck. Someone else mentioned Riley H. and I'll try Powder Springs. Did find an OLD copy or Part 90 Rules and found an address for Massell Bldg on Peachtree. Thanks again and still appreciate any other replys. Larry

n4voxgill

Silent Key
they have cclosed most of the monitoring stations and use the one central location near Washington. I would go ahead and contact Riley as he will be the one to do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.