FCC ULS info update turnaround time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

canav844

I thought I'd check-in, I had to update my address info for my ticket for the first time, filled it out 5:15pm Central time on Friday, and it was all updated before midnight.:cool: They're doing a good job with the turnaround times as far as data entry, so hopefully all those recently passed are seeing short waits while things get sent in.

73s.

trace1

Didn't have to wait long for my update, due to move, to show up either. I'm sure it was with in 24 hours, but didn't worry about checking because I was sure it'd show up anyway.

KC0KM

I had to update mine even before I got my (paper) license. I had found it on the FCC Web site, then relaized that they had gotten my address wrong. I was able to email them, and they set me up with my password reset, even before I got my paperwork. When my paper license did come, I got something like four or five things from the FCC, with only one thing with my correct address. My new paper copy came a week later.

canav844

Earned my General CSCE on 7/3 and it was in the ULS by 7/7 pretty darned good IMO considering there was a federal holiday and a Sunday in the mix. And no more need to keep adding /AG for me either.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.