FCCA Public Safety System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colin9690

Delaware County, OH
Premium Subscriber
Just checked the DB and noticed a large change of talkgroup assignments, and a BN8 TG. Does anyone know where this new Battalion 8 district is located?

ibagli

A lot of the Battalion 8 talkgroups say "future use," so I'm assuming there is no Battalion 8 yet.

Colin9690

Delaware County, OH
Premium Subscriber
A lot of the Battalion 8 talkgroups say "future use," so I'm assuming there is no Battalion 8 yet.

Whoops you're right I overlooked that key detail...all the new talkgroup assignments and the new radio systems recently (the Dublin/Worthington system) have gotten me a little too excited to the point where I can't even read anymore lol :)

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
Whoops you're right I overlooked that key detail...all the new talkgroup assignments and the new radio systems recently (the Dublin/Worthington system) have gotten me a little too excited to the point where I can't even read anymore lol :)

Were you also one of those kids who ran downstairs at 0400 on Christmas morning in his footie pajamas? :)

jscott02

Tom,

Are the new talk groups now active? If not, when should I plan on updating my feed?

Thanks,

Jim

ajpritch

Jim,

They are not active yet. They have only got 3 Battalions done and have to redo those. They messed up the new template. Some of them I don't think will be active till after rebanding happens

jerk

Jim,

They are not active yet. They have only got 3 Battalions done and have to redo those. They messed up the new template. Some of them I don't think will be active till after rebanding happens

That is probably right, they are doing the same in my part of the wood of Indiana, new groups, new arrangements, but only active after rebanding.

Though driving through this week, seemed different groups in use from last time I was through. But I don't regularly monitor the system.

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
Jim,

Actually they're still moving ahead, as of earlier this week; they're trying to get it rolled out fast so they can get it in service ASAP and make corrections during rebanding, but other than that rebanding has nothing to do with it. Seems like half the techs from the city shop are tied up on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.