FCST 031808 00z CNTRL/NCTRL TX

Status
Not open for further replies.

redhelmet13

Looks like spring has wound up a pretty good upper level low, SPC forcasting supercells in the central and north central TX area for Mon. hight. Couldnt have come at worse time for me... gotta make a site visit in Ennis TX Mon afternoon and drive back to west FTW after I am finished. Oh well, might as well bring th camcorder and SLR cam with me...

(Just not too thrilled with the prospect of giant hailstones and possiblility of tor's when I am not able to chase/dodge).

Ed

CLTX11

redhelmet13 said:
Looks like spring has wound up a pretty good upper level low, SPC forcasting supercells in the central and north central TX area for Mon. hight. Couldnt have come at worse time for me... gotta make a site visit in Ennis TX Mon afternoon and drive back to west FTW after I am finished. Oh well, might as well bring th camcorder and SLR cam with me...

(Just not too thrilled with the prospect of giant hailstones and possiblility of tor's when I am not able to chase/dodge).

Ed

Stay safe Ed, hopefully it will hit when I am home so my truck will be safe under the car port.
Love the last sentence, "chase/dodge."

I am going to send you a PM....

Status
Not open for further replies.