FDNY Manhattan

Status
Not open for further replies.

cackis

Premium Subscriber
Manhattan dispatch is being moved to PSAC II. While they do all the infrastructure work and testing Manhattan continues to be dispatched out of the Bronx CO on the citywide frequency.

BushDoctor

NYC citywide

Manhattan dispatch is being moved to PSAC II. While they do all the infrastructure work and testing Manhattan continues to be dispatched out of the Bronx CO on the citywide frequency.
I use to hear NYC on city wide a lot of mornings on 154.43 doing test tones at 6AM i will have to get out my regency TMH2 and see if i can hear them still

K2JEB

Premium Subscriber
so has Manhattan dispatch moved to new frequency now? Friday afternoon it was back on 154.250, this morning nothing on 154.250 or 154.430(cw).

sefrischling

Public Information Officer
so has Manhattan dispatch moved to new frequency now? Friday afternoon it was back on 154.250, this morning nothing on 154.250 or 154.430(cw).

The testing is on the UHF, not he VHF. VHF is legacy and will simulcast, but it is not used for communications

Priority-One

Anonymous participant
Banned
Just heard another dept message that stated that all Manhattan ops are going to be conducted on CW 1 until further notice as of May 8th at 0900.

Status
Not open for further replies.