Federal Common channel 1 in NC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottE22

Anyone come across Federal Common ch 1 in NC?Federal Common ch 2 is an verified channel in my area,was wondering about other Federal "common" channels that might be active in NC.....

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
All VIPER fed channels have had traffic at some point, but the locations vary depending on agency needs.

Last edited:

ScottE22

All VIPER fed channels have had traffic at some point, but the locations vary depending on agency needs.
Noticed that the agencies involved after the fact monitoring Federal Common 2 were not Federal agencies, were local, per news release, could these be local task force members using federal TG?

es93546

A Member Twice
Premium Subscriber
Anyone come across Federal Common ch 1 in NC?Federal Common ch 2 is an verified channel in my area,was wondering about other Federal "common" channels that might be active in NC.....

What is the frequency of "Federal Common CH2?" With that information I might be able to help you. There are 6 federal government wide itinerant frequencies and it just might be one of them. Two assigned decades ago and the other four were assigned when the NTIA narrowband mandate was put in place in January, 2005.

ScottE22

What is the frequency of "Federal Common CH2?" With that information I might be able to help you. There are 6 federal government wide itinerant frequencies and it just might be one of them. Two assigned decades ago and the other four were assigned when the NTIA narrowband mandate was put in place in January, 2005.
It's VIPER TG60546,700-800mhz trunk system....

ecps92

You maybe better off posting of "Report" and have this moved to your STATE Forum, as most folks reading here, as going to be assuming you are talking about NTIA Channel assignments, and not a Part 90 Local/County/State TRS where the FEDS have been invited to use, but is not a TRUE Federal Radio system

Status
Not open for further replies.