Federal Fequencies in Indianapolis area

Status
Not open for further replies.

W9NES

I have a question for all of you.Does anyone have a active list of Federal frequencies used by the Federal Government here in the Indianapolis,In operational area?I have not listened to the Federal frequencies in a very long time and I am wanting to update a scanner bank in my scanner in my comm center.If anyone has a "active list" please pm me with that infomation or post them here to share with the rest of us."My door is always open" Thank You,Tim DeLong W9NES Ham Radio Operator,Indianapolis Northwest Side.

jerk

W9NES said:
I have a question for all of you.Does anyone have a active list of Federal frequencies used by the Federal Government here in the Indianapolis,In operational area?I have not listened to the Federal frequencies in a very long time and I am wanting to update a scanner bank in my scanner in my comm center.If anyone has a "active list" please pm me with that infomation or post them here to share with the rest of us."My door is always open" Thank You,Tim DeLong W9NES Ham Radio Operator,Indianapolis Northwest Side.

No I don't have such a list... Now I am currently compiling one for Southern Indiana.
However, in another thread I mentioned my belief that most frequencies listed publicly are out of date because of mandatory Federal narrow-banding requirements. So many of the assignments have changed. The best way to compile an up to date list is by using your search key.

Status
Not open for further replies.