Federal Freqs IL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening I wanted to see if anybody could post any and all federal freqs for any federal government agency in IL on this forum. It could be for CBP,IRS,FFA,FPS,ICE. Just to throw some examples out there.

Thank you
Anthony Lee

JnglMassiv

This seems like as good a place as any to ask my couple questions...

Does anyone know who 169.575 is in Chicago? Always P25, always ENC.

And I haven't heard any traffic on the simplex UHF DEA channels since the summer. While it was always sort of unusual to hear much, when they did come in, it was great and local. Have these radios been eliminated?

Squad10

This seems like as good a place as any to ask my couple questions...

Does anyone know who 169.575 is in Chicago? Always P25, always ENC.

And I haven't heard any traffic on the simplex UHF DEA channels since the summer. While it was always sort of unusual to hear much, when they did come in, it was great and local. Have these radios been eliminated?

DEA.

http://forums.radioreference.com/federal-monitoring-forum/273928-dea-peoria-il.html

Air suveillance is usually on 170.6500 simplex, N156.

Squad10

For the most part. The last of frequent UHF wide area communication I've heard on UHF were air surveillance ops using one of the simplex frequencies.

The DEA VHF high repeaters are very active but always encrypted. I suspect these channels have replaced the analog UHF repeater talk-around and dedicated simplex channels that were often active and in the clear.

I suspect the move to VHF was driven by dual-band only issued radios that would support Local VHF/Federal VHF/StarCom21 operation.

Squad10

The most active Chicago repeater outputs are:

169.5750, N156
170.5625, N156
170.6625, N156

Popular air surveillance is 170.6500 N156

There are others, but I don't want to take the fun away from those in the area who like to search for new finds, even if they are almost always encrypted.

KB9WUV

Its not the fun your gonna take away its the in the clear communications your gonna take away from the rest of us.it would be wiser to ask someone to email you the list instead of just posting them.Most of us veteran monitors would never post fed freqs in use. Just try and be a little more discreet with the fed stuff. Just an FYI.

Thank you I have been listening for a long time to but I did not realize that I should be more discreet. Is there anyway someone can PM me some freqs they may of heard in Peoria,IL

Thank you

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Thank you I have been listening for a long time to but I did not realize that I should be more discreet. Is there anyway someone can PM me some freqs they may of heard in Peoria,IL

Thank you

You would probably get more timely and accurate info if you would use your radios search features...
Search 162.600 to 174.00 mhz.
or 406 to 420 mhz. then log what you hear, but keep it to yourself. ;)

n9zas

Thank you to everyone

Thank you to everybody that helped out. I got some new information I can use. Thank you N9ZAS for telling me where I can seach between. Thank you Squad10 for the freqs. Thank you ND5Y for the link. Also thank you Signal500 for the link.

ecps92

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.