Federal Monitoring??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just wondering if anyone in Wisconsin has had any luck picking up any Federal Frequencies. I live in Madison and have programed all the Frequencies RR list for Wisconsin but I don't really seem to pick anything up other than Madison Veterans Hospital and Postal Inspectors on the UHF band, but for what I can tell the PI stays encrypted 100 percent of the time :( . So I was just wondering if anyone ever picks up FBI Federal Protection Marshals exct. and of any knows frequencies that are un-encrypted. I don't know if this should be in the Federal Monitoring forum or not, but I think it belongs here because it is specific to Wisconsin.

Paintball4life

ecps92

Have you spent sometime time searching the
138-144, 148-150.8, 162-174 and 406-420 band vs just programming in what others have posted? When I travel, I put my radio in SEARCH and am amazed at what is found that has never been posted

Try these and post back what you find [PL/DPL/NAC etc]
163.4125 and 164.5000 Army Corp of Engineers

148.1250 and 148.1500 Civil Air Patrol

If you were closer to Milwaukee, I would suggest some USCG LMR, but likely not from your location...

I was just wondering if anyone in Wisconsin has had any luck picking up any Federal Frequencies. I live in Madison and have programed all the Frequencies RR list for Wisconsin but I don't really seem to pick anything up other than Madison Veterans Hospital and Postal Inspectors on the UHF band, but for what I can tell the PI stays encrypted 100 percent of the time :( . So I was just wondering if anyone ever picks up FBI Federal Protection Marshals exct. and of any knows frequencies that are un-encrypted. I don't know if this should be in the Federal Monitoring forum or not, but I think it belongs here because it is specific to Wisconsin.

Paintball4life

Status
Not open for further replies.