Federal Reserve Police- Manhattan

Status
Not open for further replies.

scanwave

Does anyone have the frequency for the Federal Reserve Police at the Federal Reserve Bank in Lower Manhattan? Thanks.

SCPD

QRT
413.925, 464.425 Try these. I haven't listen to these, so i don't know if these are correct.

chrismol1

P25 TruCking!
There frequencies must be a secret! !! shhhh......
are you planning on doing something in NYC so you can monitor their frequencies?!! lol

ecps92

Most Federal Reserve Police have moved to Narrowband on 406.6625, some PL, some DPL and others P-25
The FRB Maint is also [Boston] on 410.4875 Mhz.

Take a listen and tell us what you hear. I've seen no recent reports for New York, Cleveland, Richmond, Atlanta, St. Louis, Minneapolis and Chicago.

Chris might bave more info over at
http://mt-fedfiles.blogspot.com/2007/12/4066625-4156625-mhz-update.html

Does anyone have the frequency for the Federal Reserve Police at the Federal Reserve Bank in Lower Manhattan? Thanks.

comspec

There frequencies must be a secret! !! shhhh......
are you planning on doing something in NYC so you can monitor their frequencies?!! lol

This guy also asked about the Sanitation Police. Now that is really suspicious.

Or perhaps like all of us he (or she) simply sees police cars and or officers and asks the logical question any scanner enthusist would ask. How do they communicate?

After all, i always considered that part of the hobby.

scanwave

Thank you to those that gave me the frequencies. I am a scanner enthusiast and I enjoy monitoring many different channels. I look for the frequency, then i put it into my scanner.

ecps92

I might also suggest SEARCHing the 406-420 Mhz Band at 12.5 Khz and 162-174 at 12.5 Khz and post what you find....you will be suprised.

Thank you to those that gave me the frequencies. I am a scanner enthusiast and I enjoy monitoring many different channels. I look for the frequency, then i put it into my scanner.

CqDx

Premium Subscriber
A year or two ago I logged them on around 410Mhz. Yesterday I saw them still has the analog HT1250 radios so they are definitely NOT P25 and very unlikely encrypted.

Status
Not open for further replies.