Feed 9974 - North Arlington, NJ - Bergen County

Status
Not open for further replies.

mondaro

Feed Provider
Good Evening,

I found the computer frozen and possibly the hard drive is gone, if that's the case feed 9974 will be down for a while, a new computer will need to be purchased and also new software. I am doing the feed now on a Bearcat 780. Lets see if the computer can be fix first before I panic on this one, just want to let everyone know in the area about the feed.

Thanks

Tony Mondaro
Harrison, NJ

PS... If this is posted in the wrong area please mods moved it where it needs to be.

mondaro

Feed Provider
Updated Status on North Arlington, NJ Feed

Hello Everyone,

Just heard my hardware vendor that the computer hard drive is shot. I am having them install a duel
hard drive on the computer, I hope to be back up and running sometime over the weekend.

The computer has to be programmed from scratch does anyone out there know with pro scan
do I need to re-register the software and get a new software key or just download the software
and use the old key.

Also when information do I need in pro scan software to get the software up and running again
anybody with any pointers it would help.

Thank You.

Tony

rcool101

Feed Provider
The 2nd choice. But download the latest software and use your old password. Do the setup with comport and everything. Read from scanner and save. Just so you'll have a copy of your radio setup. go to client and mostly by clicking braodcastify your about there. Depending whether you were streaming TG ids or not, You should be up and streaming. Others will chime in but thats a good thing

eaf1956

Feed Provider
Hello Everyone,

do I need to re-register the software and get a new software key or just download the software
and use the old key.

Also when information do I need in pro scan software to get the software up and running again
anybody with any pointers it would help.

Thank You.

Tony

I have had the key work after a hard drive failure and I have also had it say that all Keys were used and I had to have BOB do a reset so that I could reinstall Proscan. He is usually very good at helping get you going again.

Status
Not open for further replies.