Feed Archive inaccessible (since May 18, 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.

scanphreak

Is anyone else having issues accessing feed archives through either the Scanner Radio Pro app, or through broadcastify.com? It seems a couple of feeds that I monitor are having issues now as of the 18th of May where I can't download and play the archive. I can get to the archive, and I see the list of recordings, but clicking the play or download button gives me an error.

On broadcastify.com I get a webpage return when I click on a segment to play that says this:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access denied.</Message>

</Error>

I don't think it's happening on every feed I listen to, but it happens to be going on with 2 specific feeds and it so happens I needed to playback radio traffic from the 18th, 19th, and today, and it's still happening.

Before anyone tries to troubleshoot my issue I want to just say 1. YES I'm logged in, 2. YES I'm a premium account holder, 3. I've been doing this for years I'm not a newb, whatever changed isn't due to operator error, it's something that's happened on the server side.

Screenshot attached:

Attachments

• archive-error.JPG
    archive-error.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 11

Reconrider

It doesn't say you're premium on my end - unless you hide it.

Also, tell us what feeds so we can test them out.

scanphreak

We are aware of the issue - it's related to trimming audio and those feeds that have it enabled. We're working on a fix.

Thanks Lindsey.

I'll let the feed owner know. He was asking me if he had done something wrong or had misconfigured his proscan software. When this is corrected will the audio from those dates be lost, or recovered?

norwichfeeder

Feed Provider
Thanks Lindsey.

I'll let the feed owner know. He was asking me if he had done something wrong or had misconfigured his proscan software. When this is corrected will the audio from those dates be lost, or recovered?
That archive audio isn't recoverable, but if the provider is on the CALLS platform, those missing audio files could still be downloaded there at least.
Broadcastify Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.