Feed Archive Issues - Multiple Feeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve2003

I noticed archive audio on several of the old ScanAmerica feeds appears to be corrupt. I have checked with a few other users and we are all unable to play archive audio dated after roughly 2:00 PM MST today. All the feeds are up and we can stream live, just can't access the archives.

We just had a pursuit where a suspect rammed a few cars and we are all hoping the audio is still there.

This is one of the feeds having the issue:
Elbert and Douglas County Law Enforcement

Spitfire8520

I might be completely clueless! =)
Just to add input into this issue, I checked a bunch of feeds for this issue and it appears to affecting on any feed with an ID of anything less than 400. So it's looking like anything between 1 and ~400 does not have working archives.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
I just came across this issue after a separate alert from Amazon that they were "retiring" this instance which leads me to believe they've run into hardware problems - probably a failing disk that we didn't catch.

I'm provisioning a new archive server now and bringing it online. It looks like all archives for those feeds did not upload to our storage servers since 5pm EST yesterday (9/16) - I'll clean out those entries so it doesn't look like they actually exist.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.