Feed Audio on Tune In Radio APP

Status
Not open for further replies.

eaf1956

Feed Provider
Just curious as to how my audio from my feed is streaming through the TUNE IN Radio app with ads.

rcool101

Feed Provider
I'm not. But I only average 30. Columbus was on there when I checked yesterday evening. With 189 listeners and I then switched to Broadcastify and the listener count was the same at 189. Evansville is in the top 5 in the state.Thats why you 2 are on. I'm just a peon

eaf1956

Feed Provider
I'm not. But I only average 30. Columbus was on there when I checked yesterday evening. With 189 listeners and I then switched to Broadcastify and the listener count was the same at 189. Evansville is in the top 5 in the state.Thats why you 2 are on. I'm just a peon

I think that is because there are always SHOTS Fired callouts here. I sometimes wonder why I live here.

S

screamin72

Sorry to interrupt but in all honesty I feel like them outsiders should not be doing this. If they want a stream they can come to Broadcastify to listen. Now that I know this makes me think to stop my stream if they can't be stopped. It is because I feel like there shouldn't be ads on streams of public safety agencies that have no interest in public entertainment.

Status
Not open for further replies.