Feed constantly changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

NazzFFD

The Feed constantly changes to the next selection, how do I stop this?

Last edited:

NazzFFD

Nassau County New York has 5 feeds, no matter which feed I start listening to it automatically changes to the next feed after a certain period of time. It will continue to switch to the next feed in line after that and so on......

Mylan

Feed Provider
All feeds time out after a certain amount of time so you just need to restart the one you want when this happens.

A better solution may be to use a standard media player instead.. Just open up the media player you want. Then select the corresponding player in the drop down menu ... Once you do that, you can then drag the feed play icon into the playlist window... Repeat that last step a couple times... This will ensure you wont miss out on the feed you want .because when the first one times out or gets reset on you, The second one will automatically begin playing. That way you will hear only the stream you want to listen to.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
A better solution may be to use a standard media player instead.. Just open up the media player you want. Then select the corresponding player in the drop down menu ... Once you do that, you can then drag the feed play icon into the playlist window... Repeat that last step a couple times... This will ensure you wont miss out on the feed you want .because when the first one times out or gets reset on you, The second one will automatically begin playing. That way you will hear only the stream you want to listen to.

Or you could just open it once, and make sure the REPEAT function is enabled. In WinAmp, that would be the REPEAT: TRACK option. :wink:

Mylan

Feed Provider
Or you could just open it once, and make sure the REPEAT function is enabled. In WinAmp, that would be the REPEAT: TRACK option. :wink:
ya know of course that was my first thought but for some reason streams will not repeat on my winamp (which is an older version). they just stop when they cut off

Status
Not open for further replies.