Feed from Seattle

Status
Not open for further replies.

HandiScratchy

Is there a feed online for listening to the occupation of Capital Hill? I see many of the security team are carrying baofengs but haven't had any luck finding a stream.
I hesitate to even post this because I know the mods hate political threads and this has a high likelihoodof turning into one. Let's try to be civil and keep this confined to linking an existing feed or maybe interesting reasons why a feed wouldn't be possible or necessary. Ie too decentralized/too many frequencies in use or they're using a repeater with an existing feed etc.

Thanks

nessnet

Premium Subscriber
Go in there and turn on close call.......

Seriously, (IMO) it is doubtful that any of them are 2 meter hams, so probably no repeater...

RBMTS

That's a little hard for him to do since he is located in . . . . . Charlotte North Carolina.

@HandiScratchy - that type of feed wouldn't be allowed anyway as it probably violates the TOS for Broadcastify.

HandiScratchy

Go in there and turn on close call.......

Seriously, (IMO) it is doubtful that any of them are 2 meter hams, so probably no repeater...
As @RBMTS pointed out I live pretty close to Charlotte so not likely to be in Seattle soon. I considered building an antenna for direct reception but the HOA, my bank and my wife all objected.:(:giggle:

I had a look at the feed provider TOS and unless there's more than shown on the Web page I think it would fit. Although anything could get cut by their "general duty clause", "Broadcastify reserves the right to limit access to or disable broadcasts that the management feels not appropriate for the community."

Appreciate the replies

Status
Not open for further replies.