Feed Help/Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

tneff

Is it possible to run 2 scanner feeds off of one pc ? Tried looking through the Wiki, but evidently missed it. Any help or ideas is appreciated, thanks

I'm having issues with my second feed's pc, thinking combing may be an easier option.

hvscan

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9530/5.0.0.328 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

Very easy to do with the USB soundcards found on eBay. I have 4 feeds per computer without any issues.

eaf1956

Feed Provider
2 Feeds

Is it possible to run 2 scanner feeds off of one pc ? Tried looking through the Wiki, but evidently missed it. Any help or ideas is appreciated, thanks

I'm having issues with my second feed's pc, thinking combing may be an easier option.

Some try to put one scanner on LEFT and one scanner on RIGHT speaker. I tried it that way and didn't like it so I got another sound card and now run EVANSVILLE, IN FEED on a SOUND BLASTER and HENDERSON, KY feed on the LAPTOP sound card. Works out fine, I did have to install PROSCAN in two seperate folders so that each FEED had it's own setup. Oh and if you do TAGS you will need 2 RS232 ports to use. One for each FEED. I use the RS232 port on back for one feed and a USB to RS232 for the other both going to the REAR PORTS of my BCD996T and BCD996XT through a NULL Modem cables.

KC9LVX Evansville, IN and Henderson, KY Feeds

Status
Not open for further replies.