Feed Listener Number Stuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deziel0495

PE/NB Database Guy
Database Admin
My feed went offline a couple times in the last few minutes, but my feed listener # stayed put. Now, I also cant get in to edit my feed. My feed owners page will not show.

Last edited:

rckydenver

I've notice this for last hour and half, something is froze here. I even listen to a feed and the numbers of feed listeners did not go up or down.

nunyax

Appears to be stuck again. My feed statistics don't show any hourly listener stats updates since 19:00 CST 8/3/2010 and the top 50 streams numbers don't seem to change as well.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Acting up again. Looks like the script stopped responding at around 2100 hrs CST. This time it's also badly affecting the relay server, as well as preventing the feed owner management page from loading. In fact I just checked a few feeds that are on different servers, and they are all timing out through the relay server trying to play through WinAmp, WMP and the web players.

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
Acting up again. Looks like the script stopped responding at around 2100 hrs CST. This time it's also badly affecting the relay server, as well as preventing the feed owner management page from loading. In fact I just checked a few feeds that are on different servers, and they are all timing out through the relay server trying to play through WinAmp, WMP and the web players.

Yea i noticed that to after i wasn't able to edit feeds. I have let Lindsay know.

Status
Not open for further replies.