Feed problem report

Status
Not open for further replies.

quasar3210

Hi,

I host the Milwaukee, WI Fire Department feed. I got a feed problem report tonight from a user and would like to ask him/her some additional questions about what he is hearing, but it will not allow me to Email or PM him as it says those features are shut off. Is there any other way to contact people who are sending problem reports?

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
If you want me to contact them for you to have them contact you, then just give me their user name and i will email them.

quasar3210

Thanks Kendrik, Can't believe I left the username out of the original post. Sorry.

User name shows 10-53

We have been having lots of internal reports from department members of sound problems on the channels he is reporting sound bad on the feed. I want to try and find out if thats what he is hearing or if there is some other issue with my scanner or computer.

Thanks.

Tom

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
I took a listen and it sounds like at the beginning of a transmission like its skipping, but its very intelligible, so that may be what he is referring to. Other than that it sounds ok.

Would you like me to still contact him?

Edit: Taking a look at the problem reports he submitted, it appears that is what he is talking about.

Last edited:

quasar3210

Yes if you don't mind.

He says in his report that the audio is ocasionally garbled. And he only listens to the Full Assignments(Structure fires). Which are always on the particular frequency that has been an on and off problem for the past few days. I am monitoring the feed myself and think I hear what your talking about, will definitely check into that also.

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.