Feed Provider getting "You must upgrade your account to premium status to access MyBCFY"

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpfinlay

Feed Provider
Never saw this before except when the hosting provider issue had my feed down for a while.

My feed is active, so I am confused. Any ideas? I've logged out and back on. I am wanting to access an archive of my feed and can't.

Reconrider

The account you posted with does not have premium or a feeder status. Change accounts to one that has it or purchase premium.

cpfinlay

Feed Provider
I only have 1 account. It was working earlier today and I had not logged out of either RR or Broadcastify. I saw this before when my feed was down during the hosting site outage.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Is your feed set to anonymous, by any chance? I'm not seeing any live feeds under the cpfinlay account.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Please feel free to keep it anonymous if you prefer...can't say that I blame you. Anyway maybe try toggling the anonymous off for a few minutes, see if that makes any difference.

PS - I am not a live audio admin, just wondering aloud what might be giving you trouble.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
PPS - You might want to edit your post to remove the feed, if you want to continue to be anonymous ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.