Feed Provider shows 2 feeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrequenC

I recently applied for a feed and when I received no response I submitted a second request. My first request to become a feed provider was not very descriptive which led me to believe that I had to recreate it with a better description and or more complete details about the feed. To clarify there is only one feed and that is White Lake Michigan Police and Fire. Please remove the duplicate feed. I apologize if this is not the proper place to post this, if so kindly provide a direct link to the individual I must contact with this information.

richtidd

Database Admin
I recently applied for a feed and when I received no response I submitted a second request. My first request to become a feed provider was not very descriptive which led me to believe that I had to recreate it with a better description and or more complete details about the feed. To clarify there is only one feed and that is White Lake Michigan Police and Fire. Please remove the duplicate feed. I apologize if this is not the proper place to post this, if so kindly provide a direct link to the individual I must contact with this information.

The problem was you became impatient & sent in another new feed application vs asking here the status of the feed app.

The first feed application did not have enough info so you sent an e-mail requesting more info.

Please use the "Request Assistance With Feed" button in the feed owners page via Manage My Feed.

Please clearly state that you want the feed deleted & if poss, why.

We will e-mail you if we have further questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.