Feed Providers Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
We currently have 72 feeds across the state which is great but those only cover about half the counties we still have 25, most rural counties with no feeds available it sure would be great to decrease that number if possible.

If you live in or can receive any of these white shaded counties on the statewide map please consider establishing a feed, it's very easy and even provides you free premium membership status on RR.

Live Police, Fire, and EMS Scanners on RadioReference.com

Thanks Jim<

dracer777

Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

The big issue is coughing up $300+ on a scanner that you can't really use for personal purposes. This summer however, I may be setting up a Greeley feed. Since I would like a dedicated Greeley scanner anyways.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

The big issue is coughing up $300+ on a scanner that you can't really use for personal purposes. This summer however, I may be setting up a Greeley feed. Since I would like a dedicated Greeley scanner anyways.

Kurt will be adding GPD in about a week or so to his existing Weld County feeds.

Jim<

iceman977th

Feed Provider

I know I'm not from CO, but wouldn't getting the Pro-404 from Radioshack (a whopping $99 dollars :p) work too, just with a better antenna & 9v power cord? (Unless most of the rural systems are digital)

greenthumb

Colorado DB Administrator
Database Admin
I know I'm not from CO, but wouldn't getting the Pro-404 from Radioshack (a whopping $99 dollars :p) work too, just with a better antenna & 9v power cord? (Unless most of the rural systems are digital)

Most of the rural systems are on the statewide P25 digital trunked system, so an expensive scanner is needed :)

dracer777

Premium Subscriber

Yea, I mean, if you're lucky, for my location, to reliably monitor GPD, it would be around 300 or more.

And regarding Kurts feed, that's great! I'll be listen 24/7.

Status
Not open for further replies.