Feed providers no longer get free download subscriptions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spectr17

Feed providers no longer get free download subscription?

I went to add a file to my scanner feed and I get a subscription expired in Nov 2013 when I try and log into Radio Reference to get the file. I thought feed providers had a free subscription account. Did that change?

Thx

Last edited:

eaf1956

Feed Provider
I went to add a file to my scanner feed and I get a subscription expired in Nov 2013 when I try and log into Radio Reference to get the file. I thought feed providers had a free subscription account. Did that change?

Thx

Yes when they went to Broadcastify

n5ims

Thx

It could be that since your feed is offline, you no longer receive the feed provider perks.

SCPD

QRT
I'm a new feed provider. Import seems to be working fine here. I think the above posts about your being offline makes the most sense.

EDIT: Although I did only get 60 or so memories from the download. I'll have to look into that and see if it's an issue with the software or me.

Attachments

• radioreferencechirpimport.jpg
    radioreferencechirpimport.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 261
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.