Feed with Locution and EFD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
Hi all,

This might be an odd request. I'm looking for either a feed or some recordings from a system where Locution CADVoice auto-dispatch is in use, and EFD (Emergency Fire Dispatch) from Priority Dispatch is used. I would find useful some dispatches from such a system which include the use of EFD terminology, either card numbers or the English descriptions - but it has to be from Locution. If anyone has any sources for this, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

WX4JCW

Premium Subscriber
i have recordings from several Locution sites Phoenix,West Palm,San Antonio im not sure if they are EFD though

WX4JCW

Premium Subscriber
now is EFD actually sending out the calls im pretty sure EFD is actually used for Calltaking, its a step up from what we used, is your PSAP looking into getting the system?

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
EFD is a method of classifying the incidents into 27 major incident types and over 2300 specific situations. Locution will (should) announce these classifications as part of the dispatch (i.e. "Structure Fire, Residential, People Trapped"). I am looking for examples of Locution delivering these dispatches and how detailed they get.

EDIT: Thanks very much.

WX4JCW

Premium Subscriber
ill be in the columbus area on thursday if you need more
i was dispatching fire before all this we did have PD EMD

Status
Not open for further replies.