feeds which scanners for my area and onlinefor NL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlo

hope this works this time.
which scanners will work in my area of newfoundland
would any testers know. which models as i can't seem to find the link on my pc.
i've been looking on ebay for some to add to my collection but not sure which are the right ones for this area.
i think 330 bc15 but want to make sure bewfore i buy.
also what is needed to have them linked to the scanner feeds and does it cost a lot for this type of setup.
newfoundland avalon region.
thx j

NE1C4NSC4N

Premium Subscriber
I can't say what you would need for a radio, but setting up a live feed could be done for free, except for the cost of your Internet service, and power, and PC costs, all of which I assume your paying now, or have paid for :) But check out the wiki for good information on how to do it properly, and with some support from others who already have theirs working..some great info available.

Someone from Nfld should be able to offer your a better idea for what radio would work best, at the lowest cost, but if your not worried too much about the cost, a Uniden 996XT, or maybe a GRE PSR600 are really the way to go, then you cover yourself for anything new that might be coming along in the future, for radio systems in your area...you might as well spend the extra 2-300$s and get a full featured radio, but thats only my opinion :)

Status
Not open for further replies.