FEMA IN HANOVER, NH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metronorthradio

FREQ OF NATURE
Anybody heard anything? A management friend called and told me that FEMA WILL be comming to his work ( Hanover Terrace- OLD AGE HOME WHO IS Apparently infested with Covid. Keep ur ears and Radio squelch open. They’ll be mostly cell phones and data but I will keep an ear on the urban channels and local medical (USAR)

ecps92

FEMA itself is not deployed.

Disaster requests for assistance, go up the channels, then thru FEMA who assigns an MA [Mission Assignment - aka Funding] which then get's sent to the appropriate agency. In this case DHHS [Health and Human Services] who are providing People for a decompression mission [Staffing Relief] either HHS staff or they contract out for the needs

The news headline was sdo misleading and with the Cellular infrastructure in a great shape [baring the blizzard tonight] don't look for anyone to be using a Two-Way radio, not needed as it is extra weight.

Anybody heard anything? A management friend called and told me that FEMA WILL be comming to his work ( Hanover Terrace- OLD AGE HOME WHO IS Apparently infested with Covid. Keep ur ears and Radio squelch open. They’ll be mostly cell phones and data but I will keep an ear on the urban channels and local medical (USAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.